Saturday, June 15, 2013

Final PLN

I have to admit that organization has always been tough for me. I juggle so many things that I struggle in this area a good deal. Symbaloo has really helped me to understand how to organize more effectively. It helps me to keep my personal and school stuff seperate, this allows me to be better organized and efficient. When I move into the teaching aspect it will allow me again to seperate personal, school and teaching materials. I have been a big internet guy for several years, but what this has done for me is it has given me a better understanding of how to do things more efficiently. As I mentioned in the beginning, organization is a weakness for me. Symbaloo has helped me to get this more under control and understand some things about organizing that will make me be able to use my time more wisely in the future. Symbaloo is now my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment