Sunday, March 3, 2013

Project #9 PLN Progress Report

My Personal Learning Network is reall starting to come along. After learning more about a PLN in my last blog post and reading about others it has made it pretty understanding. I have started using twitter as my main tool in my personal PLN. Twitter is an amazing tool to use for a thing such as this. There are all kinds ofdifferent people and pages to reference to on Twitter. Facebook is also a good way to strengthen your PLN. It also has many educators and education pages to help better your educational future. I am also starting to use Pinterest as a resource for my personal PLN. There are thousands of things I can use for stregthening my PLN. I like to keep my main favorites around the core and if I can't find what I'm looking for in either Google, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest, I will seek my content elsewhere.

1 comment:

  1. All of this sounds good. While observing at Fonde Elementary a few weeks ago, the teacher I was with said she uses Edmodo. It has the look of Facebook. I had already signed up for it, but I had not really explored it. I saw her students use it. Under their sign in, each student was to write a summary of the literature story for that week. Parents have access to it. Also, it appears to be a way of networking with other teachers. I definitely want to explore it more.

    ReplyDelete